Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

IRON BORN .vs. Cookies

(Extracted from My profile on http://darebee.com )

 IRON BORN .vs. Cookies!!

Greetings and Salutations,

I'm personally on a 100 day challenge, to workout twice a day, obtain licenses and certifications I've wanting, read books on character building and NO Cookies!

Robert Greene's book help tremendously! With character building, strategy, power and seduction. The 30 day challenges and workout programs on here are great, I just finished IRON BORN today. Before I was using an app and would just choose 2 routines from there. Working on the licenses, some will be difficult due to recent events in society. But the biggest problem, is the Cookies, I haven't had 1 since Jan 15th, maybe even the 28rh, pretty sure it's the 15th though. I Love Cookies, them things is delicious. (Those things are delicious... I know, the poor grammar was set to accentuate the severity of My delight) Undoubtedly, I have an addiction to peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Not the peanut butter chips, but you know, peanut butter cookies with dark chocolate chips in them. Especially fresh baked just right, all soft, moist and gooey...makes you just wanna bury your face in it and devour each morsel individually! Some occasions I get intense cravings and just grab a cookie and crumble it up and smell My fingers. I really want one bad, and after completing IRON BORN, I kinda want a prize or something. "Oh you just finished IRON BORN, wow, what do you want a cookie?"

Yes! Yes, I DO!!! But My will power is too strong, I tell people I gave up cookies for "lent", really won't be able to indulge until May 3rd. I don't know which one is harder, completing IRON BORN or turning down cookies.... hundreds of them have been offered.... hundreds!

Thanks for letting Me share

No comments:

Post a Comment