Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Warrior Commitment

I Let Go of Fear and Become the Lover

I am the Lover holding Fire in My Hands, and I commit, with all the Passion and Intensity that is in Me, to be true to Myself, no matter what may confront Me.

I listen to the Messages of fear, treat them with Respect, and learn from them, but I am not bound by them.

I move forward in the World, past the limitations that others have placed on Me, and I live My Life with Integrity, in a way that serves Me fully.

I make this commitment to Myself with full consciousness and as a mark of Self-Respect and Freedom.

I have every right to be free--and I choose Happiness, Liberty, Life, and Love as My Expression of that right.

I let this commitment go to the Universe, allowing its Energy to guide and support Me, and I hope and believe that things will be this way.

Signed: Master Kevlar Greenhood
Date: 05/09/2011
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment