Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Something Old and New at the sametime

My Business
Services for hire, accepting applications too
Slackers are fired, Praise to an ambitious crew
Sincerest apologies, If you think it's aimed at you
Position of Power, Feel the reign when We steppin' through
Fly above the clouds, let the essence intoxicate ya
Breathe it in deeply, catch the whiff of precious vapors
Fall under the spell, bow, obey My Domination
Beware of the false claimers, Let Me be your savior
They call it the Penetrator, Only enter on invitation
Before you make that statement, Focus your Dedication

Under the Mistletoe
Sip the Egg Nog until your Legs Soft
No need to walk just recline
Understand your can relax all
Give you muscles some down time
Get closer so we can keep warm
Let your mind wonder into my eyes
Every moment you spend in my attention
We connect, grow stronger and vibe
Instantly upon contact of that brown skin
Thats soft, moist and smells sweet
Heat builds within Me as your hair blows in the win
My lips touch yours and melt each bit each other felt
Ecstasy encountered a feelin brought by no one else

Unstoppable

Such urges and cravings have to be nurtured
When neglected too long it feels like torture
Intermissions may relax you for a moment
Next the relapse explodes passionate and forceful
Generating sensations to fight off abnormal
Involuntary spasmatic eruptions start pouring
Numbing your limbs as it is so intense
Giving you a reason to break the rules for some pleasure

I Told you

It must be the way your hair moves when then wind blows
I tend to stare at you there from my window
Right before the bell rings sometimes from my peep hole
The scent of your perfume from my mail slot to my nose
Combine with the glow as you enter my temple
If it were in good taste I would have greeted you with a pillow
But that's too simple so let's do the extended hard way
With the music blaring sippin' Chardonnay
Until we knockin' the pictures off the walls in the hall way
Repeatedly all day then when the night cums
Hop in the shower rubbin each other all over with the lights off
Let's air dry and moisturize with our bodies and a cap of oil
Now I'll pause and ponder my dillema..
Walk you to your car or the Master suite shall we enter?

Pssst

Sometimes I like to whisper just to be close
So close that every sentence sits my lips on you earlobes
Deeply let my tongue push these thoughts
Into your pleasure center in your brain as their bought
Inch over a bit so I can find out if you're soft or rough
Maybe I just want for our skin to touch

No comments:

Post a Comment