Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Inspiration

Fuck the books, tweets, music, movies, games, etc... I've been inspired by My bitch.

I'm gonna put a lot of work in and really strive to achieve these next sets of Goals. I want a trophy just like hers. Respect and recognition how she get it. But the thing that's twisted...she always says that she is who she is because of Me. So that mean it just gotta and gonna get much better.

Maybe it's the Eclipse, maybe it's the up coming New Year, naw...it's the tears she shed upon My shoulder that tasted like EVOLUTION. Although I don't think she knows, I felt her pain. I do even though I can mask it, I know how to feel whatever she's feeling. Empathy...so I gotta Step Up not only because it's fun and I like they challenge but to prove to her that she ain't workin' for nothin'.

I gotta find Me a table or somethin' so I can brainstorm properly because that's the reason I've been keeping it in My memory but today... I saw the signs that showed Me the World is in need of My Action.

Imma need a Digital Camera if you wanna donate to "The Greater Good"

Hit Me up on http://twitter.com/8PathZen if you want to "Get Wit Tha Program"

Dial: +12189361414 go to room #45 or hit Me on @8PathZen before you call so W/we can chat though

Peace & Prosperity
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment