Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back in Business


*Look at that envelope*

I used to make money like that on a daily basis. If you've read Mmy last recent blogs, you know My mission is to get it back like that or better. Well Guess What?! I ain't bluffin' see the proof??

Gotta be careful this time not to lose focus or get greedy. Your help would be nice. Making and Maintainin' bank is bout to be My full time job. Last time I was more focused on how I was presenting MySelf toward opportunity.. I was attempting to Dominate it.. when in actuallity all you have to do is submit yourself to the Powers of the Universe.. Let the Eternal Galactic Energy be Your Leader and everything You ask for is yours.. The key here is to pick a Role to play and Own it.. Extract yourself from what you've become to Be who you are.. or who you were suppose to be.. or somethin' like that.. what ever it take for you to get it.. as in understanding.. or enlightenment.

Let Go of Everything to Receive it ALL in abundance sooo much to the extent you have to share it. Share what you have even when all you have is nothing and pour your soul into achieving hire and grasp on to your desires. Dream, Day Dream, Fantasize.. as long as you don't lie to yourself about what you want.. The World is Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment