Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Something to Remember




"Like the 1st Time I saw your Eyes"

At times I don't know which words to choose because I have a bad habit of influencing people. Yet when I really want to be heard they have recollected their ears. My blunders come about by not being able to read deeply into subtlety, some signs on the path I don't see, and taking a wrong turn. Even now my intentions are trying to expose themselves but are blocked by the fear of misinterpreted feedback. So wait until I hear the voice to proceed.

Dear you there,
Allow Me to convince you into taking the keys to My heart, after apologizing for not giving you a clear opportunity to claim the blessing. My securities keep My success minimal yet I see now was all the hindrance. For example.. I kept cool, using My talents on the smallest scale possible to avoid the fame. My relationships are everlasting because I didn't like to let go of what was used to Me. I always thought that if I exposed my true talents and knowledge I'd be attack. The answer is because I was. The reason why is because I was TOO honest. Which over the years diminishes further because I am for peace. Although faced with conflict everyday I used to choose more humble approaches and only react ferociously when My back was to the wall.

Now however, I can no longer maintain that image because My biggest fear was not making it pass 25. I feel cornered because everyone I turned to, all that I shared and gain wisdom from initially are in the afterlife. My Grandda', My little cousin, My favorite cousin, the lady who introduced Me to church. Basically all the people I was attempting to impress. So in a pitiful undisclosed mourning... I detached Myself from the World. I gave it love when, I saw it needed as well as the knowledge which was passed to Me to pass. Yet My tone was not as Dominant when the message was positive.

My Goals were accomplished. I was on International News [CNN], I lived in a house of My Own, I had 2 cars, Girls/Guns/Ganja.. Bank Money, Cash, Investments, a business. All that shit gone now. As well as the Respect it gave Me. And no one remembers because all they wanted were materials with No Substance. When I was allegedly at 'The Top' one of the people that saw My Greater potential told Me "fast money goes just as fast as you make it if not faster".. I listened a little but invested wrongly because I put it into a way to get FASTER money. So now I'm in the Middle.. because I fought from the bottom but to THEM (those who received my excess) I still ain't shit, I guess because all I have to give is love and wisdom. Back to the Top I go but this time "On Purpose"

From: The Real Me

No comments:

Post a Comment