Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

2:50AM

I'm like so wide EYED... what to do what to do... let's write a blog
on what? Something GREEN :D hahaha... ooh I know.. no wait brb...

Ok I'm back... ahh No suggestions yet? Let's go Google then

Not them...

Hey that's not bad...

Ok found one.. I actually found another one I like but we'll go with this one

Music...
Music is a hobby of mine but more than anything I love hearing beautiful voices. Powerful, Heavenly, Soulful voices... not you regular mainstream headliners or make a hit one timers. I like to hear the voices of people who sing because they can... People who sing to free themselves... People who sing like they don't care if you listening or not... and sound outstanding doing it... I've ran across so many in my lifetime... I almost wish they were in the music industry to hear some of them. Luckily I have the same ears as I listen to some of these YouTubers and MySpace users on Karaoke. I especially dig the acapellas but sometimes when the singers put themselves into the Song... it makes it that much more worth it because they put in so much effort that it looks so fluid that it seems like they're just having fun... Most likely that's the intended outcome and if no one else does.. hell even if they do I appreciate that type of entertainment and courage to display talent or just to show you have the confidence to do it.

Thanks and keep it up... cuz I be bored as crap sometimes as you can see.
Aside of the boredom I also am always in search of great sounds. Whether it be the words of an artist or amateur, xylophone chimes or blazing instrumentals... I like Music.. probably should right a better blog on it in the future... Yeah and I'll use that other pic I like.. guess I should go save that now brb..
Got it.. Well iStock has the other one I like but I got the one I wanted hahaha
oh yeah I was suppose to click Publish Post a couple minutes ago...
hahaha @ unedited

No comments:

Post a Comment