Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

-->picture this<--

(saw this one some lady named Luna page)
http://lifefromhere.wordpress.com/2008/04/26/picture-this/
How-to:
- Type your answer into the web “search” box
- Pick an image from the first page of results
- Copy and paste into your blog

And now, the Green Light...GO!:

My name is:

(greene)



My relationship status:

(polyamory is my preference)

My favorite color:

(green)

My celebrity crush (tie):
(Meagan Good)


(Meagan Fox)

My favorite princess:

(princess jasmine)

My favorite adult beverage:

(green label)

My dream vacation:

(Brazil Parade)

When I grow up I want to be:

(a Prophet)

No comments:

Post a Comment