Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mirror Match


[Skull Greenery ..vs.. Green Shadow]
Round 1


Skull Greenery:
Yeah.. By the Power inherited by the Greene
I declare to rip out the spleens of those challenging Me
Lemme put them scrubs and masks on My Team
We bout to dissect a flea and extract the soul from this Being
Now I'm seeing a lot of cries when I look into your eyes
And some lies you might be a Mom in disguise
Have I wronged your son robbin' him with the 9
Or did I come across ya daughter and kidnap her Mind
Dig deep into your heart like this knife will soon
And try to find what makes you tick 'cause this ain't cool
I pledge to dust you off..Yeah I sweep get the broom
Where his chick tell that bitch to meet me in the room
You goin' against a demon birthed from evil semen
A heathen jumpin' in your girl while she screamin'
Is who I be and this here is done with more ease than
Monks promotin' sleevelessness carrying them pots they keep steam in

Green Shadow:
Yo.. I'll have spittin up spinach on the floor
Bitch get up this a war or get kick stomped in the jaw
This glow in the dark green be in the jars
But I'll break it on ya head stab u in the heart with the Shards
This turd done pissed me off talkin' bout my girl
Only reason I'm confused is which one is the referral?
That's another topic my rage gone pop makin 'em curl
Like a newborn coward first few minutes in this world
Evil semen ain't what you birthed from dumb fuck
That's who ran up in your mother that night.. the cum slut
Suck nuts til she fill her gut up..I be like yuck but
Keep pumpin' and drillin' until my pipe spillin' on her butt
Cums with the territory so don't cross that line
Or these abilities of mine'll detach your cervical spine
Wit a broken neck how good you think you gone rhyme?
I be in the shadow you won't see me squirt your eyes with the Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment