Words From

My photo
Green Dimension
Green is good. Go get some green. Get the good green though. Green is Golden. Them colors look good together. (Before viewing videos. Stop the Playlist and/or other autoplaying videos.)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Devil in a Green Dress

44-year-old Elle Macpherson rocked the red carpet at the Women's World Awards in a gorgeous one-shouldered Roberto Cavalli green gown and gold accessories.
44-year-old Elle Macpherson rocked the red carpet at the Women's World Awards in a gorgeous one-shouldered Roberto Cavalli green gown and gold accessories.

Ignorant_Bastard223: Is she Ho'in for Archbishop Don Magic Juan? She has dynamic earning potential if so... I know he wears the green and gold a lot. Other than that... read the other peoples comments because I don't know her.
posted 4 hours, 20 minutes ago

Whooa dude! But yeah you see that? Green and Gold... I TOLD YOU!!!

Unrelated..or maybe
E-Z: THANKS
He Influential: welcome
E-Z: IMA CALL U LATER ON OK
E-Z: I HAVE SUM WORK TO DO
He Influential: ok
E-Z: OH YEAH LAST NIGHT WAS GREAT
E-Z: LOL

I love Females well all the females that were born females and plan on dying females... I Love You All..especially you with the Green eyes hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment